The lens is one of the most important components in a camera. Serves to focus on the object photo light sensor tentacle. The camera lens is composed of various types, including the following:
- The standard lens or a normal lens. It measures 50 mm lens and gives the character a natural shot. This lens is the same as the human eye. Photo not too far distance or not too short. Fitting for photos that are often used in a variety of everyday purposes.
- Wide lens (wide angle lens). This lens sizes are manifold ranging from 17 mm, 24 mm, 28 mm, and 35 mm. Serves a wide lens to take a picture that has a large area and wide-angle field. For fans of natural scenery and landscape, usually choose this lens.
- Fish Eye lens. Diameter 14 mm, 15 mm, and 16 mm. This lens gives a 180 degree view. The resulting image curved or circular. This lens is used to photograph the skateboarding movie, because sleuruh scenes are always the focus so that it will easily catch the whole trick without too much movement.
- Tilt-Shift lens. This lens is used in the world of architectural photography, like to shoot the building. These lenses can make images look like miniatures.
- Tele lens. This lens is the opposite of wide-angle lens with a size of 70 mm upwards, around 100mm/200mm/300mm/800mm. Function to take pictures from a distance. Because of the distance from the lens to the CCD so far, it can capture far away. Usually used to take pictures at sporting arena, seminar, or photograph nature like birds.
- Zoom lens. Is a combination of a lot of lenses between a standard lens, wide angle lens and a telephoto lens. Size is not fixed zoom lens, for example 80-200 mm. This lens is quite flexible and has a fairly wide range of lenses. So many users are using it because they just set the size of the lens as required.
- 7. Macro lens or close-up photography. Usually used for photographing small objects, such as insects or flowers. Has a focal length between 50 mm and 200 mm.
Find the related articles about Best Camera 2013 in Best Digital Camera 2013.